(Photo credit: Rhianna Lee)
希望領養人是能真心疼愛並有正確教養觀念的家庭，請務必細讀以下愛的條件，再與我們連絡 (English below)
1. 須年滿20歲並同意出示身分證，完整填寫並簽署領養問卷。 (貓咪可以先預約時間來看看，確定後再填問卷 )
2. 協會送養，動物的安全福祉、健康、情緒正向平穩為第一考量。領養前，家中空間規劃配置需做好迎接動物家人在其中安全安心生活的規劃。領養後您必須能承擔牠一輩子的照顧陪伴責任。規律地讓此動物運動，並提供動物於各個年齡階段所需的社交互動 。絕對不會拴住此動物，除非在極度必要情況下短暫的時間，且不會讓動物獨自一個過長的時間。在家非必要不關籠、不綁鍊，出門務必繫牽繩、絕不放養，注意門窗，勿讓貓狗再度走失流浪在外。
7. 當 臺灣巴克動物懷善救援協會 The PACK Sanctuary所提出的領養協議沒有被遵守時，造成動物生活在高風險、情緒失衡低落或生活品質不佳的情境，准許 臺灣巴克動物懷善救援協會 The PACK Sanctuary 回收此動物。
We are looking for adopters who can provide a loving and secure home for our animals. Please read all the below terms carefully before reaching out to us.
1. Adopter must be at least 20 years old (valid ID required). Please complete and sign the adoption questionnaire. ( *For cat, you are welcome to come to visit the cat before decide to adopt. Reservation required. )
※Adopters under 20 must have parental representation and approval in the adoption and questionnaire processes.
2. Our number one priority is to ensure the health and safety of our animals. We ask that you commit to caring for the animal until its death – avoid confining it in a cage or to a chain, ensure it is on a leash when outdoors, and be aware of open doors and windows to prevent it from going astray again. For dogs, walk them 2-3 times a day, at least 45 minutes in total is necessary. The dogs needs to pee no less than every 8 hours, if they are going to stay indoor more than 8 hours, they must have a fixed place in house as their toilet.
For dogs, walk them 2-3 times a day, at least 45 minutes in total is necessary. The dogs needs to pee no less than every 8 hours, if they are going to stay indoor more than 8 hours, they must have a fixed place in house as their toilet.
Ensure the animal has plenty of time and space to exercise, and provide them raw food which is the most natural food and nutritious diet for cats and dogs.
Ensure annual vaccination, monthly internal and external de-worming medication. If ever needed, ensure immediate care from a veterinarian.
If the adopter needs to be away from home for extensive periods of time, advance appointment of an alternative caretaker (e.g. family, friends or pet hotels) is needed. Please also ensure they are fully aware of all above terms.
3. If the adopted animal behaves abnormally, please seek help from us as soon as possible. We believe behavioral problems can be corrected with the right amount of care, discipline and exercise. Please do not give up easily.
4. If you agree with all of the above, we take an adoption fee of NT$3000, which covers necessary vaccines, medicine, neutering (castration) and costs for the Pack Sanctuary. This is to ensure we can continue to help more stray animals.
5. After adoption, we would like to visit the animal and receive updates on its condition. Please also feel free to send us any photos or stories, which we would love to share with our community to further encourage adoption of our animals.
6. Adopters must obtain permission from family members during the adoption process, this is to avoid any potential future events (such as moving, going abroad, starting a family…etc) that would force the animal astray. In the worst case scenario, adopters must return the animal to The PACK Sanctuary.
Our Adoptions Logistics is as follow
1. Thoroughly read the Adoption Terms
Thoroughly read and agree to the Adoption Terms
2. Complete the Adoption Quetionnaire
(Tell us which animal you’d like to adopt. If you do not have a specific one in mind, describe your ideal pet in terms of personality, size, or other characteristics *For cat, you are welcome to come to visit the cat before decide to adopt. Reservation required.)
3. Wait for the result
After your application has passed initial screening (questionnaire, phone interview and home inspection), and pay the adoption fees
4. Meet animals
Visit the animal at The PACK Sanctuary, or arrange for home-delivery.
5. Adoption Trial
Complete a-month adoption trial period.
6. Final Assessment
We will re-assess your adoption of the pet after the trial period and make a final decision – if the application is approved at this stage, the contract is signed and the adoption confirmed.